Wednesday, June 27, 2012

West Coast Title Track; Podcast Love


I was in SF this week; working on perfecting my fast traveling techniques no less. Vacation, research.. it's whatever you want to call it. However, with the majority of my industry family out here, I had to come visit before I made any solid decisions on where my career quest line takes me.

This past Sunday was the San Franciscan Gay Pride Parade. I picked a good time to come and hang. You guys really know how to have a good time. Burritos and Persian food? Sign me up. I also got a chance to check out the Google Campus Friday. There are no words. I want to live there for all eternity and stuff and things... and then I want to eat this giant froyo shine.


Within the past month and since graduating college I've had the pleasure of stopping by and chatting with some stellar podcasts. The first of the three I think you'll know holds a special place in my heart. I'm talking, of course, about The Indoor Kids. This is one of the most entertaining gaming shows out there, and it was great to be back and catch up while I was in Los Angeles for E3. This past week, Kumail and Emily welcomed move-maker, and girl shaped guy enthusiast Keith Apicary. Give it a listen and put that in your ears STAT. Much love!

Post E3, I stopped by on The Geek Generation cast with Rob and Mike to gab about the games that graced the LA Convention center. THESE DUDES ARE GREAT. A great reminder that there are people in this industry who manage to keep the passion alive. All the best - Let's play some B-Lands soon kay?

Last but certainly not least comes The Pop Cultivation Podcast. If you're a fan of the up and coming I strongly suggest you give this show a listen. Giancarlo Dittamo is hands down one of the most talented individuals I know. Episode 8 "Goals" catches me off guard, as we talk about the things that motivate us and fuel our creative fires. You won't be disappointed.



So I figure, if you like me and all, you may want to stay up to date on the adventures of ever-talented, fellow red-haired vixen, Rachel Lara. Give her some love, follow her on Twitter and go check out Killer Holiday, her upcoming movie. Don't tell me I didn't warn you, this girl is going places. DON'T BE STUPID.

Though I'd love to stay and chat with you internet, I have some Futurama with my name on it to watch, as well as a trip to plan. Leaving for Austin in a few days. More real life adventures await me at RTX. OH and if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet you may want to do that so you don't miss out on my Fast Travel Video Log, Forever Alone Dance Parties and upcoming Google / YouTube / Android Campus Tour. It's all happening pretty fast and I would hate for you to fall behind. ;D

BAM SHAZAM, I love you and n shit. BAKES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment